Posted by Maximiliano Merege Categories: Marcadores: , ,


FUTURE DREAMS

Hey, kids of the world, I've got something to say
Please, listen to me, right now!

O.K. you're right, things could be worse
But nevertheless I'm fed up with this world
I've got this feeling in me, so hard to explain
But I know there are millions who feel just the same
Humanitiy's dying with silent screams
Take a look at this world, perhaps you'll see what I mean

As long as there are people, who try to break the schemes
So tell me how much longer will you follow a way
That step by step leads to the world's decay
When will you finally know?

Chorus

Can I count on you?
Together we can change things for the better
We can make it, don't laugh, we can!
Can I count on you?

Sem comentarios em "UPRIGHT CITZENS - Future Dreams"

Materias

Comentarios

Sponsors